I’m the chic from around the block…..
I’m the chic your Mother should have warned you…….
I’m the Chic who owns this site, pays for this site, and spends hour after hour tending to this site.
Yeah! That’s It!
But I’m so much more!
- I’m a 50 plus blogger who is embracing mid-life
- I’m a dogmom to two rescue pit bull mixes named Titan and Duchess. You’re sure to hear about them.
divorcedsingle and fancy-free
- I work full-time as an Assistant to a very awesome bossman
- I have a side hustle as a Virtual Assistant where I help bloggers with their needs.
- I’m an animal advocate
- I support the 2nd Amendment and carry a gun at my side
- I love fast cars, big trucks, the beach, the mountains, the lake, chillin, horror movies, and fattening food
- Networking with my fellow sisters makes me happy
- Being myself and not sugar coating anything makes me even happier
- Finding my voice again and not conforming to the “rules” is my mission
Yes, I’m so much more than that and could go on for days about myself, but Hell, I don’t want to bore you!
In my middle-age, I found things that grab my attention and I want to slap the hell out of them! I’m annoyed by those who:
- feel they are entitled
- are lazy bums
- like to play victim
- are easily offended (this blog is not for your)
- are rude, ignorant, and/or condescending
- are close-minded, immature little twats
- think their caca doesn’t stink (because trust me, it does)
- want to live off the “system”
Oh Hell! I can go on and on about that too!
But guess what?
I feel I’m entitled to say what I want on this blog as it is MINE and all MINE. I value your opinions like I’m sure you value mine on your own blog. 😉 Let’s keep it light and airy, full of fun and humor, and embrace our journey through mid-life! Life is too damn short to be a grouchy old maid. Embrace your life and Rock it!
Trust me, there is life after 50 and after divorce. Time to reinvent yourself and make your own happiness!